• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 SamiFlyer

SamiFlyer

Wheeler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:I'm into just about anything that has an internal combustion engine. You name it, if it goes vroom vroom, rap rap, brrrr brrrr or boom shakalaka I'll do it!

Posted 06 December 2006 - 07:17 PM

Hello all. My name is Sean and I'm a projectaholic. I enjoy my time in the garage building stuff almost as much as being out on the trail using it. I'm a regular over at Zookpower and I got the link to this site from Throttle Happy's sig line over there. I'm really happy to be here and I want to say thanks for a chance at one of your DVDs.  smile.gif

Sean  cool.gif

#2 iboc44

iboc44

The Measurement Guy

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,587 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 07:20 PM

Welcome to the site sean!

MIKE

#3 Throttle Happy

Throttle Happy

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,575 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 09:30 PM

Hey Sean,

Welcome to the site, and be sure to post up what you are working on in the projects forum. Thanks for joining the site Hopefully you enjoy the forums it turns out to be a good one and good spot to promote our sport.

#4 SamiFlyer

SamiFlyer

Wheeler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:I'm into just about anything that has an internal combustion engine. You name it, if it goes vroom vroom, rap rap, brrrr brrrr or boom shakalaka I'll do it!

Posted 06 December 2006 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE (Throttle Happy @ Dec 6 2006, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Sean,

Welcome to the site, and be sure to post up what you are working on in the projects forum.

Will do. I can hardly pass up a chance to pimp my shtuff! rolleyes.gif

Thanks for joining the site Hopefully you enjoy the forums it turns out to be a good one and good spot to promote our sport.

I do my fair share of forum maintenance as I am the moderator for our little neck of the woods...
http://sudburyjeep.p...1.com/index.cgi
...so when this site really gets going let me know if you need some experienced help. wink.gif

Sean cool.gif

#5 stress

stress

Wheeler

• Crawler
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 07:08 AM

welcome samiflyer..

#6 Throttle Happy

Throttle Happy

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,575 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 08:03 AM

Thanks for the offer, I will let you know when we need some help. Nice to know some one who has some experience, I am just learning as I go right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users